Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday In The City

Hey all! Sorry for the hiatus of 'Sunday In The City'. I realized doing it every Sunday is probably not sustainable, but I still plan on posting sporadically.

This Sunday was a great one!

It started out with a delicious brunch with our friends Sarah and Dave. The food was great, they were greater. An all around good time.

Here's a pic of the Sticky Date Sour Cream Pancakes I made. Stay tuned on Sweet Lady Sass for a full recipe soon.



After that, we did a lot of chillin' at home.
Here is a pic of our prized $1 Christmas tree.


Around 6pm we headed down to Civic Center to see the San Francisco Ballet's performance of the Nutcracker.


 I just love the Nutcracker. It is so visually pleasing with the bright colors, over the top characters and big budget stage sets. Not to mention the dancing is so beautiful and the music is magnific! Too bad you can't take pictures during the performance :( Here are some from before the show and during intermission.




The snowflake dance is my favorite. There is 'snow' falling everywhere and the costuming is a dream. And, again, since I couldn't take pictures during the performance, you will have to settle for Josh playing in the snow instead.


Thanks to my husband for the early Christmas gift!

Till next Sunday then!

No comments:

Post a Comment