Monday, March 5, 2012

New Posting Category: Josh Made It, I Ate It

Introducing the newest category of posts on Sing To Me, Muse.... Josh Made It, I Ate It.


Basically they will be posts about the delicious recipes that Josh (my husband) has made and I have consumed.


Josh is an amazing cook and I love to eat and research recipes, so it should be a lot of fun. And I promise to only post the best.


Here is the first, and probably the most frequently cooked meal in the Waidley household....




We always add sausage, because I firmly believe sausage makes everything better, but it is amazing by itself and is relatively cheap to make for the quantity it produces, which also makes it a great meal to cook for a lot of people. 

Picture and recipe courtesy of Smitten Kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment